Friday 28 March 2014

"Together" - in three different ways

As I was catching up on my own blog, I was also catching up on the photography challenge blog I am following - Fototriss. Every week there is a theme, and you are supposed to interpret this theme with three different photos, and put them up on your own blog. As it happens, this weeks theme was one that really caught my attention - "Together". The three photos I've chosen, shows three different takes on "together" - friendship, marriage and companionship

First photo of my choice for this theme, has to be one of my daughter! The other girl in the photo is the daughter of a good friend of mine. He's also a very good photographer and he is teaching me a lot! I thought the two girls looked so cute where they were sat picking flowers!

 
Second photo is from my dear friends' wedding last summer. Together until death do us part!
 
 
Third, and last photo, pictures an incredibly beautiful scene, and it's probably the best photo I have taken so far. The love, understanding and companionship between a human and a dog!
 
Unfortunately this photo comes up slightly different than what I have saved on my computer, and I don't have enough computerskills to know why or how to change it. It is supposed to be just the silhouettes...I am gutted really....!
 
Check out more Fototriss challenges HERE
 
Until next time!!
 
xxx
Smootchie
 

 
 



6 comments:

  1. Jag håller med dig!! Den sista bilden är kanon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vackra bilder, solnedgången var fantastisk i sina färger och fin komposition!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vackra och stämningsfulla bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sista bilden är helt underbar! Fin triss!
    //Scaniatjejen
    http://www.scaniatjejen.se

    ReplyDelete