Tuesday 25 March 2014

Comeback with a new camera

So, I haven't kept this blog up at all, but then again, I haven't been out taking photos a lot either. No point in updating a photography blog without photos is there... !

So anyway, I have been wanting to buy a new camera for ages, but haven't had the money to do so, and also I didn't have a clue about what to get. My first camera was a Sony a200, and it has served me well. But along the way, I have been wanting to get someting a bit more modern, and a little bit more advanced. So after thinking long and hard, and changing my mind several times, I opted for a Canon 600D, which I am so far very happy with. Easy enough to get me started straight away, but also shedloads of more functions.
I have also wanted to get another couple of lenses, as is kind of natural once your photographing skills grow. So with my new camera, I got myself a nice 50mm F1.8 lens, which I believe is going to become my new best friend...

Enough of the talking, here's some pics!


Sometimes you kind of fail completely when taking a picture, but the result comes out pretty cool anyway!




Until next time (hopefully not as long this time... )

xxx
Smootchie

No comments:

Post a Comment