Saturday 16 August 2014

Photo marathon

So today I took part in Varberg's photo marathon, and it was as fun as last year.
For anyone reading, wondering what a photo marathon is - you get a number of themes and you need to take one photo for every theme, all within a set time limit. This time it was five themes, in three hours.
I found it quite tricky today, the themes were rather difficult, but at the same time it was real good fun, just as it has been the other times I have taken part in photo competitions.

I chose to use the monochrome filter on my camera on all photos, just because I thought it suited the themes quite well.

So, here's my photos

Theme: Exercise

Theme: Portrait

Theme: Closeness

Theme: Conversation

Theme: Rest


 
Until next time!

xxx
Smootchie

No comments:

Post a Comment